Sunday 22 April 2012

The confession of a suicidal virgin

Note: this story isn't about me but it's a true life expression of someone who's deeply hurting.

      Dear Dad,

                 I was at school thinking of you and how you raised me to live with regrets of being born into this cold world. I’m already broken like the first time you broke and shattered my virginity walls, it’s ok though I haven’t told my mum yet and I probably won’t since she doesn’t care anyway. If there was a vivid moment that I remember seeing anything with my youthful eyes it will be when I was just born in the hospital and I must say it was funny. Well it’s funny because I keep thinking wow you just couldn’t wait, you just had to be a pervert and take advantage of my precious lips that starved for a mum’s breast milk. My boyfreind calls me a bitch today and it’s not any different from what you call me when you forcefully let yourself in me. You can blame it on the alcohol but I know you are who you are and you’re very proud of it.

            Sorry I’m writing this letter especially since you disowned me and never looked back after having more kids with another woman. I am broken once again like the time you shattered my virginity walls but I am hoping that this letter will reach you safely. Today mum was arrested today as usual and don’t worry ill find a way to survive. A friend told me I have the natural gifts to survive on these streets. I think this job will be great especially since you untied the ribbons on my natural gift at the crucial moments of my feminine cycle. Sincerely I am writing this letter because I want you to know the pain I felt throughout my youthful years. So when I do kill you, you can understand why I did it as you look from hell where you belong. The devil will definitely recognize you but I will be invincible and blind to your presence as I put a stop to this immorality you are putting upon your other daughters. I may pull the trigger on myself right after I finish you off. I thought I will cut your man hood and put it in your hands, since its always in your hands right before you break into my virginity walls forcefully but for now may your soul rest in peace….

Thank you,

Suicidal Virgin



(inspired by physical abuse, child molestation kept in families)
      Copywritten (c) by Biodun Abudu. All rights reserved. Biodun's Blog
Reposted by kennie savage

No comments:

Post a Comment